Al-Wadood relief Corporation,
9929 Orchard Drive,
Westminster, California 92683.
Al-Wadood relief Corporation uses its best efforts to respect and protect the privacy of our online visitors and donors.
– Al-Wadood relief Corporation does not share your personal information with third parties.
– Al-Wadood relief Corporation lists are never sold to third parties.
– Al-Wadood relief Corporation does not share donor’s personal information with any other non-profit, profit based companies or organization.
– We provide opt out options from future mailing lists.
– Al-Wadood relief Corporation never share donor’s financial information with anyone.
– We provide options for paper or paperless receipts.
ONLINE PRIVACY FAQs
Is my Credit Card and personal Information Secure?
We care about the safety and security of your personal and financial information. We use industry’s standard security protocol such as encryption to communicate with your browser software. This makes it is extremely difficult for anyone to intercept the personal and financial information you provide us. Contributions may also be made by calling 1-718-450-2690 or by mail to the above address.
How is my personal information treated when making a Cash Donation?
We enter donor information into our secure database for cash donations. We do not share or sell personal donor information with any external organizations. Hard copies are discarded/shredded in a proper and secure way in a timely manner.
How is my personal information treated when making a Check Donation?
For checks and other payments; we enter donor information into our secure database and Scan-Submit the checks on Bank’s website. We do keep a copy of the submitted checks, accessible only by selected few authorized users.
Physical checks are kept in a locked storage for six months, and the Accounts Department has exclusive access to those checks.
We do not share personal donor information with any external organizations.
How is my personal information collected and used?
There are multiple ways we collect your personal information:
1. Your personal information is collected as a requirement for processing your donations.
- Email address may be provided by you when you sign up to our website or when making an online donation.
What information is being collected?
Al-Wadood relief Corporation only gathers personally identifiable data such as names, postal addresses, email addresses, contact information, credit card information or other information—when you voluntarily submit it. This information is never shared with third parties unless authorized by you for instance, to process a credit card transaction; or when required to share it by law.
Name and Address are required fields for completing online donation transactions.
Credit Card, E-Check and Check information is collected only for the purpose of completing your online donation transactions.
9929 Orchard Drive,
Westminster, California 92683