- Any adult male/female can get membership of the Trust if he/she is major and sane and bears good moral character.
- He/She is full agreed to the objectives of the constitution of the Trust.
- A member will have to pay membership fee and subscription fee as well, to be fixed by the Trust from time to time.
Disqualification from Membership
A member shall cease to be the member of the Trust in case of any of the following:
- By death.
- By resignation in writing addressed to the Chairman.
- By becoming insane.
- For not attending three consecutive meetings.
- If he fails to pay the subscription fee for three consecutive months.
- If he commits evil and immoral activities or works against the interest of the Trust.
- Any Trustee, who becomes of unsound mind or is convicted of any offence involving moral turpitude, will vacate the office.